Rent an E-Scooter
Book now your electric scooter, and discover Barcelona on your own.
Fun and easy to ride!
If you are looking for a more exciting tour trip in Barcelona, you can travel on an Eco-friendly electric scooter, is much faster and takes much less effort than a bicycle.
Barcelona has many amazing sights and landmarks and if you do not want to miss any of its incredible attractions like the Basílica Sagrada Familia, the Arc de Triomf or the Cathedral of Barcelona, do not hesitate to get an eScooter to reach all of them easily. Riding on an eScooter in Barcelona is easy and fun, it is the best way to move around the city and exploring the many interesting sites, on your own.
If it’s your first time driving an electric scooter do not worry, it’s safe, fun and easy to learn! After an explanation from our friendly staff, you will be ready to drive your eScooter safely.
- Electric Scooter U-ter Electra
- Training on eScooter
- Storage at office for your personal belongings
Know before you go:
- For the rental agreement is required a valid passport or identity card.
- For the renting deposit the payment will be by Credit card, Visa or Mastercard.
- Dress comfortably, according with weather conditions and ready for an amazing outdoor experience!
Know before you book:
- Minimum weight restriction for eScooter riders is 40kg (88lbs) and 110kg (242lbs) maximum.
- Deposit of EUR 50.00 for each eScooter is required, will be back to you when you return the eScooter and all accessories in the same conditions.
- We’d love to have your family on tour with us and to accommodate young children we have an eScooter with child seat for children up to 22kgs.
Meeting Point: Barcelona Segwayday – Carrer d’En Rull 2, 08002 Barcelona (Gothic Quarter)