GPS Montjuïc eScooter Tour
Barcelona has many great sights and landmarks and MontjuÏc is one of the most visited locations in town. If you do not want to miss any of its attractions, do not hesitate to get an eScooter to reach all of them easily and at your own time.
After a brief explanation, you’ll be off exploring the sites with a pre-programmed GPS route. The Guided E-Scooter Montjuic Tour can take from 2 hours to a full day, depending on your pace and the time you spend visiting the attractions along the way, so if you wish you can rent your eScooter for more than 2 hours, it will cost only an extra of 10.00€ per hour.
With this self guided tour you’ll discover Port Vell, the old harbour, also the Plaça d’Espanya, the Magic Fountain of Montjuïc, the National Palace which houses the Catalonia National Art Museum, the main facilities used on the Olympic Games of 1992 and the surroundings of the Castle of Montjuic.
From Montjuic hill you’ll enjoy amazing views from the city, Mediterranean sea and harbour.
- Electric Scooter U-ter Electra
- Pre-programmed GPS route
- PDF containing historical information
- Training on eScooter
- Phone holder
- Storage at office for your personal belongings
Know before you go:
- You will be asked to pay a deposit of 50.00€, per eScooter. This will be refunded once you return with eScooters and accessories.
- We’d love to have your family on tour with us and to accommodate young children we have an eScooter with child seat for children up to 22kgs.
- Dress comfortably, according with weather conditions and ready for an amazing outdoor experience!
Know before you book:
- Minimum weight restriction for eScooter riders is 40kg (88lbs) and 110kg (242lbs) maximum.
Meeting Point: Barcelona Segwayday – Carrer d’En Rull 2, 08002 Barcelona (Gothic Quarter)