GPS Barcelona Vespa Tour
Barcelona by Vespa is very pleasant and a 6-hour trip with GPS routes provides an excellent way of discovering the city, as native, while avoiding traffic and parking costs.
Sights & Attractions: Barri Gòtic; Port Vell; Arco de Triomf; Port Olímpic; Eixample District; Passeig de Grácia; Casa Milà; Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família; Tibidabo Mountain; Plaça de Espanya; Palace of Montjuïc; Montjuïc Hill; Olympic Stadium; Castle of Montjuïc and more.
Pick up your Vespa Primavera 125cc and start your ride at El Gòtic (Gothic Quarter), located in the heart of the medieval city of Barcelona. Then drive through Port Vell, the old port of Barcelona and go towards Port Olímpic where you can enjoy great views of the beach, Mediterranean sea and city.
Enter in Eixample District and go to Passeig the Gràcia, one of the most famous boulevards in Barcelona. Here you will find great restaurants, fashion shops and over 150 protected buildings, including some of the city’s greatest Modernist architecture – Casa Batlló and Casa Milá from architect Antoni Gaudí.
Go to Sagrada Família and see the outside façades and surrounding areas. This temple designed also by Antoni Gaudí – master of the Catalan modernist Movement, is one of the most visited monuments in Spain.
Explore Tibidabo Mountain, located at Collserolla Natural Parc, it’s a mountain with 515 meters high overlooking Barcelona, one of the best city viewpoins. There’s many places to visit and the two most famous attractions are the Amusement Park and the Tibidabo Temple.
Visit the Palau Nacional, next to Plaza d’Espanya and Magic Fountain, this palace houses the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya (MNAC). Then go to Montjuïc hill and stop at Olympic Stadium and as well at Castle of Montjuïc, located at the top of the hill with 173 meters of high.
- Vespa Primavera 125cc
- GPS route
- 2 Helmets
- Phone holder
- USB charger
- 24h Road Assistance
- Storage at office for your personal belongings
Know before you go:
- You will be asked to pay a deposit of 200.00€, per Vespa. This will be refunded once you return with Vespa and accessories.
- You can comfortably have two persons on the Vespa, the price will remain the same.
- In the moment you return your Vespa you must refill fuel tank. any difference in the gasoline level will be charged with an additional cost of €15.00.
Know before you book:
- We require a driving license valid in Spain – European Driving License or International Driving License valid in Europe.
- We also require previous experience driving a moto.
- This self-guided tour does not include entrance fees to attractions.
- Barcelona Segwayday – Carrer d’En Rull 2, 08002 Barcelona (Gothic Quarter)
Pick up time slots:
- 10:00am | 10:30am | 11:00am | 11:30am | 12:00pm