GPS Vespa Barcelona Grand Tour
Discover Barcelona like a local with a Vespa Primavera 125cc. Move quickly and easily around the city and explore the many interesting sites on your own.
Sights & Attractions: Barri Gòtic; Cathedral de Barcelona; Arco de triomf; Port Olímpic; Eixample District; Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família; Tibidabo Mountain; Plaça de Espanya; Palace of Montjuïc; Montjuïc Hill; Castle of Montjuïc and more.
Start your ride with your Vespa Primavera 125cc at El Gòtic (Gothic Quarter), located in the heart of the medieval city of Barcelona and visit the Cathedral de Barcelona, a gothic temple build from 12 to 14 century. Then stop at Arc de Triomf, a triumphal arch build for 1888 World Fair. Ride towards Port Olímpic and Marbella Beach from where you can enjoy great views of the beach, Mediterranean sea and city.
Enter in Eixample District and go to Sagrada Família and see the outside façades and surrounding areas. This temple designed also by Antoni Gaudí – master of the Catalan modernist Movement, is one of the most visited monuments in Spain.
Explore Tibidabo Mountain, located at Collserolla Natural Parc, it’s a mountain with 515 meters high overlooking Barcelona, one of the best city viewpoins. There’s many places to visit and the two most famous attractions are the Amusement Park and the Tibidabo Temple.
Visit the Palau Nacional, next to Plaza d’Espanya and Magic Fountain, this palace houses the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya (MNAC). Then go to Montjuïc hill and stop at Olympic Stadium and as well at Castle of Montjuïc, located at the top of the hill with 173 meters of high.
- Vespa Primavera 125cc
- GPS route
- 2 Helmets
- Phone holder
- USB charger
- 24h Road Assistance
- Storage at office for your personal belongings
Know before you go:
- You will be asked to pay a deposit of 200.00€, per Vespa. This will be refunded once you return with Vespa and accessories.
- You can comfortably have two persons on the Vespa, the price will remain the same.
- In the moment you return your Vespa you must refill fuel tank. any difference in the gasoline level will be charged with an additional cost of €15.00.
Know before you book:
- We require a driving license valid in Spain – European Driving License or International Driving License valid in Europe.
- We also require previous experience driving a moto.
- This self-guided tour does not include entrance fees to attractions.
- Barcelona Segwayday – Carrer d’En Rull 2, 08002 Barcelona (Gothic Quarter)
Pick up time slots:
- 10:00am | 10:30am | 11:00am